We have been following the developing situation with the Covid-19 pandemic and regretfully have made the decision to cancel our voyages on Agnes and Pellew up until Saturday 16th May. The current government’s advice  to ‘avoid all unnecessary travel’ and the ambiguous recommendations about restaurants and pubs throws our sailing plans into a grey area at best. We cannot therefore in all good conscience, plough ahead and ask our guests to make their way to join us on board. Along with that the current restriction placed on basic goods in supermarkets would make it impossible for us to victual the boat for the voyages.


Here is where we stand to date:


For guests who have signed on for voyages up until the 16th May we will communicate with them individually today to make alternative arrangements. 


For voyages after the 16th May:


We hope to stick to our planned schedules for Agnes, Pellew and Unity as best we can. However we are realistic that we will need to reassess on a regular basis in line with how things develop. In this instance we will be in touch with those booked on later voyages 8 weeks before their trip start to talk through options


Our decision making will be based on up to date government advice/legislation, email discussions with you as the guests and regular communications with our fellow boat operators whom we are lucky enough to be in constant discussion with. These are unprecedented times and we can only try our best to make the right decisions and endeavour to keep you up to date as much as we can as things evolve.  


Remember that this is a uniquely difficult time that we are living through. Keep yourself and your loved ones safe and sane. It’s a situation that demands community spirit, empathy and togetherness. Check on neighbours, ring those that’d appreciate a phone call, support your local businesses in any way. 


Stay present but keep dreaming for the time when we can continue our adventures.

Written 19/03/2020